1. Team Workshop A: Introduction to natural coordination and movement anatomy.
Learn eye-opening principles of postural relationships within and without. Learn to support yourself effectively without resorting to slumping in your seat.
2. Team Workshop B: Importance of sensory awareness at work in relation to posture.
The training will show you how to optimally stay focused on your developing postural awareness and your work at the same time. You will develop skills and can re-learn activities such as proper typing, texting, reaching, holding a phone and other desk activities.
3. Individual ergonomic workstation assessments for each member.
Rules of interaction between body and machine. Offering individual adjustments alongside tailored explanations, so it sticks for life! The pre-requisite for your body's ease at work.
4. Individual and detailed movement analysis and guidance for each member.
Careful hands-on and verbal, highly individualized guidance and support. The heart of the work!
5. Follow up guidance to support the new changes ( 7 days after initial consultation)
Schedule a follow-up visit to your office to help support the learning process.
The Flood Building 870 Market St - Suite 460 San Francisco, CA 94102 Phone: (415) 879-0038